Franklin County 86 ACRES – SOLD
Here is a great opportunity to buy a combination of pasture, hay, and tillable in North Central Iowa. The farm sits in northeast Franklin County, nine miles northeast of Hampton. The farm has 55.96 cropland acres. 36.84 of those acres are row cropped on an annual basis. The remaining 19.12 acres is in hay production. There is an additional 20.08 acres that are in woods that could be utilized for pasture or recreational purposes. The tillable acres have a CSR2 of 62.5.
This is a rare opportunity to find a nice combination farm that is affordable to most everyone looking to buy a farm today. Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to set up a private showing!
- Rare opportunity to find a pasture, hay, and tillable farm in this part of the state
- 55.96 FSA cropland acres
- 36.84 acres currently being row cropped
- 62.5 CSR2 tillable acres
- Additional 19.12 acres in hay production
- Mature hardwoods trees throughout the property
- Located 9 miles Northeast of Hampton, Iowa
- Located 2.5 miles Southwest of Aredale, Iowa
- Located in northeast Franklin County, Iowa
- Whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
Brief Legal Description
- 86 +/- acres located in Franklin County, Iowa; Ingham Township, Section 2. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Aredale, Iowa
- Travel West on 150th St 2 miles.
- Turn left or go South Yarrow Ave 1 mile
- Turn right or go west on 200th St ⅛ mile
- The farm sits on the south side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.