Decatur County 48 Acres – SOLD
Located 4 miles northwest of Garden Grove, Iowa sits this great looking recreational farm. The farm has 5.85 acres in CRP paying $1,422 annually. There is an additional 10 acres of fields that are grown up that one could make into large food plots which would be a nice addition to this farm. The remaining acres consist of beautiful hardwood timber and a creek bottom.
This is an outstanding opportunity to buy an affordable recreational farm located in a highly QDMA area where everyone wants to own a “whitetail farm”! Call Land Broker Cody Skinner or Matt Skinner for more information or to schedule a showing this one won’t last long
- Located in Garden Grove township which is a highly sought after area to own a recreational farm.
- Located 4 miles northwest of Garden Grove, Iowa
- 5.85 acres in CRP paying $1,422 annually.
- Additional 10 acres of fields that are grown up that one could make into large food plots which would be a nice addition to this farm
- Beautiful hardwood timber and creek bottom (natural travel corridor)
- Outstanding recreational farm with high deer number density and very good deer and turkey sign throughout the property
- Large neighboring timbered area
Brief Legal Description
- 48 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Garden Grove Township, Section 7. Exact legal will come from the abstract
- Taxes – $TBD
From Garden Grove, Iowa
- Head west out of Garden Grove, 2.8 miles.
- Turn right or go north on 280th Ave 3.2 miles
- The Northwest corner of the farm is located on the east side of of the road just before 117th st
- For Sale Signs are located at the gate entrance
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.