$160,000 or $4,000 Per Acre
These 40 acres consist of 30 +/- tillable acres. The remaining acres consist of well-placed waterways and timber. The farmland is currently rented for $160 per tillable acre giving the farm an annual gross income of $4,800. For more information regarding this farm or to schedule a private showing contact Land Broker Cody Skinner at (515) 443-6343.
- Nice agriculture farm located in Decatur County, Iowa
- 2 miles north east of Grand River
- 30+/- tillable acres
- CSR2 rating is 28.1
- Farm is rented for $160 per tillable acre or $4,800 annually
Brief Legal Description
40 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Richland Township, Section 24. Exact deed will come from the deed.
From Grand River, Iowa
- Travel north on Westerville Rd 1.5 miles
- Turn right or go east on 140th st .8 miles
- The south end of the farm is located on the north side of the road