This is a beautiful recreational farm located in the Woodland Township of Decatur County. This property lays extremely well for the serious deer hunter that wants to grow, manage, and harvest mature whitetails. Minimal road frontage offers little human intrusion and east access allows you to penetrate the farm undetected when the major weather fronts hit. The open acres are currently seeded down to hay. There are numerous for food plot locations throughout the property. The property offers a well constructed 4-bedroom 2.5 bath home that was built in 1992 located on County Road R52 also known as Lineville, Rd. The home would make for the perfect hunting cabin and its location doesn’t interrupt any of the hunting the farm offers. The opportunity is endless on this farm and its current condition allows you to make it your own!
To set up a private showing on this Decatur County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- Located in famous “Woodland Township” in Decatur County
- HIGHLY MANAGED QDM AREA
- 67.6 +/- FSA cropland acres seeded down to hay
- Share crop agreement for 2020 in place
- Several food plot locations throughout the property
- Very little road frontage.
- Multiple tree stand locations
- Located on hard surface R52 country road
- Home built in 1992
- 3 bedrooom
- 2.5 bathroom
- Brand new furnace
- Central air
- Walk out basement
- New windows throughout the entire home 2017
- Working drinking well
- 51ft by 24ft machine shed in great shape with dirt floor
- Located 11 minutes northwest of Lineville, Iowa
- Located 12 minutes Southeast of Leon, Iowa
- Located 1 hour and 20 minutes from Des Moines, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 161.5 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Woodland Township, Section 29 & 32. Exact legal will come from the deed.
From Leon, Iowa
- Take HWY 2 out of town to the east 2.5 miles
- Turn right on Lineville Road for 8 miles
- Farm will be on the west side of the road
- Farm Address is
- 26845 R52 Leon, IA 50144
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.