$180,000 or $3,000 Per Acre
These 60 +/- acres located in Wapello County, Iowa just 3 miles from Hwy 163 and Ottumwa Regional Hospital. This farm has been in hay for several years but is a tremendous hunting ground that is surrounded by huge timber on all sides. With rolling hills and mature timber through out no wonder this farm was littered with scrapes. From the tree line to the creek bottom we saw scrapes and rubs on every turn. I have personally hunting turkeys on this farm. There is plenty of room to put your personal touch on food plots and this farm would be dynamite. There is roughly 24 m/l acres of crop ground and 36 m/l acres of timber. This farm is a hidden gem. The farm is in the middle of big timber on either side and is a key travel route during rut. Bedding and trail signs were plentiful throughout this farm. With NW winds being the predominant wind in the latter part of the season you can see from the aerial it is an ambush type of tract. It would not take long for someone to turn this tract into an awesome hunting farm.
Call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 for more information or to set up a private showing.
- Farmer has been using this farm for hay.
- 58.7 CSR2 on Tillable Acres
- Building site on farm
- Electric/water at road
- Good fences
- Big blocks of timber surround this farm
- Mature timber
- 5 minutes from town
Brief Legal Description
- 60+/- located in Wapello County, Iowa – Agency Township, IA 22-72N-13W
- Annual taxes approximately $487 yearly
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Take Pennsylvania Ave. past Hwy 163 which turns into 100th Street. for 3 miles,
- Turn right on 100th Ave.
- Go to the top of the hill and the farm is on your right.