Iowa Land Company is proud to offer is 98.06 +/- acre tract located in Jefferson County, Iowa. (82.93 Tillable) Acres located 2 ½ miles east of Fairfield on both the North and South side of Highway 34. On this Century Farm there are 2 tracts, North tract is approximately 63.3 +/- acres (54.04 +/- acres tillable) with CSR2 value of 58.2 and the South tract consists of 36.76 +/- acres (28.89 +/- tillable) with CSR2 value of 48.4. The south tract would make a building site and does include a 24’X26’ barn, a 20’X60’ (15k BU) concrete silo, tile crib and a shed. Good access into both tracts right off of Highway 34. For more information on this property, contact land agent Jim Davis.
- Located 2 1/2 miles east of Fairfield
- Total acres 98.06 +/- with 82.93 +/- acres Tillable
- Total income $14,500
Brief Legal Description
NW NE 35 72 9w
Taxes 1916.00 yearly
- From Fairfield Iowa – head east on Hwy 34 approximately 4 miles and the farm is on the north and south side of the Hwy.
- From Lockridge Iowa – head west 5.3 miles on Hwy 34. Farm will be on the north and south side of Hwy 34.
- From Mt Pleasant Iowa – head west on Hwy 34 approximately 16 miles. Farm is on the north and south side of Hwy 34.