Located in Wapello County, Iowa sits this 31 Acres with both Highway 34, Albia Road, and 74th street frontages, 1 minute from Super Walmart and more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase 31 acres of PRIME REAL ESTATE with BOTH Highway 34, Albia Road, and 74th Street road frontages. This is location, location, location!! Great development opportunities with 19.82 acres of tillable ground with a CSR2 of 76, which is also zoned commercially, and a creek with some timber running through the middle of the property. A beautiful ridge runs east and west of the property with timber blanketing the southern half of the property. A building site has been cleared on the southeast side of the property overlooking the timber. This would be a perfect spot for building a home!
If you are looking for a place to build, hunt, farm or have commercial property close to town, this would be a perfect opportunity. Located on Highway 34 and Albia Road, ¼ mile from Super Wal-Mart, Menards, Applebee’s, Hobby Lobby and more! There are 2 billboards on site. This is a very high visibility, high traffic location coming in or out of Ottumwa from the West. For more information on this top location property in Wapello County, Iowa call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484
- Located on the corner of 2 hard surface roads
- ¼ mile from many Big Box stores and Restaurants
- High Visibility/High Traffic
- 19.82 cropland acres ($2,973 annually)
- High CSR2-76
- Building site with southern exposure
- Timber with high ridge
- 1 minute from Ottumwa
Brief Legal Description
Center Township, Section 27 and 28
- From the Intersection of HWY 34 and N Quincy Ave. – Head West on HWY 34, go 1.6 then turn left (South) on Albia Rd. The destination is on your right.