This Clarke County 112 +/- acre farm offers high quality Clarke County, Iowa farmland and grass/pasture acres. The tillable acres on the farm are 86 +/- acres which have an average CSR2 of 63.7. The remaining grass and or pasture acres provide extra rental income or potential area to add more tillable acres if the new buyer decides to improve those acres in the future. The pasture acres are fenced and are in working order for the new buyer.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for more information on this Clarke County, Iowa investment farm.
- Located in Clarke County, Iowa
- Great row crop investment with GREAT CSR2 (63.7 CSR2)
- Natural slope for good drainage
- Working pasture acres
Brief Legal Description
- 112 +/- taxable acres located in Clarke County, Iowa Madison Township, Section 25. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – $TBD
From Murray, Iowa
- From Murray Iowa go north of 130th Ave. 2.5 miles
- Take a right and go west on Nature St. 2 miles
- Take a left and go north on 150th st. .5 miles and the farm is north
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.