These 76.2 +/- acres are located just minutes south of Ottumwa and east of Hwy 63 in the Cardinal School District. This farm has a nice entrance with electric (110/220) and water on site. There is beautiful flat site to build a home overlooking the stocked pond. There are approximately 41 acres tillable with the rest being timber, pasture and 2 ponds. This farm is located between very big blocks of timber and is an excellent place for a food plot to ambush an Iowa monster during bow season or late muzzleloader or a long beard during turkey season. A 35×64 pole building for storage of equipment is also on the farm.
For more information on farm in Wapello County farm, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Flat Building site
- Great access
- 5 min. from Ottumwa, 15 min. from Bloomfield
- Rural water on site
- Electric on site 110/220
- 1 ½ miles from Highway 63
- 2 ponds
- Corner location
- Cardinal School District
Brief Legal Description
- 76.2 +/- Acres located in Wapello County, Iowa, Keokuk TWP Section 9,16,17
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Take Hwy 63 south 3 miles
- From the intersection of Hwy 63 and 48th St head east for 1.9 miles.
- Farm will be on your left (north), corner of 48th street and Miller Chapel Road.