These 20 acres of timber with 2 ponds surrounded by big timber is located off a hard surface road is the perfect place for the weekend getaway. Being close to Ottumwa, this would make great building site. Only 4 miles south of Ottumwa on Hwy 63. Deer and turkeys have had this piece as a sanctuary due to hunting had been prohibited for many years. A food plot would make this farm a whitetail hot spot. Access is from the northwest corner.
For more information on farm in Wapello County farm, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Minutes from Ottumwa, Iowa
- 20 acres of Timber
- 2 ponds
- located off a hard surface road
- 3 miles south of Ottumwa, Iowa
- Big timber surrounds the farm
- Deer and turkey abundant
Brief Legal Description
- 20 +/- Acres located in Wapello County, Iowa, Perry TWP Section 18
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Hwy 63 south go 3 miles
- Farm will be on the east (left) side of road.