$330,542 – Pending Offer
Here is an opportunity to create your own custom recreational farm. Located on a hard surface road, just 2 miles south of Hwy 34/163 and Lockridge Iowa. This farm consists of 35.60 +/- cropland acres currently in hay ground which was just seeded in 2022 with alfalfa/cover mix, The remaining 25 +/- acres of timber/draws that lay between two sections of well-managed areas offer plenty of habitats to hold and grow big bucks. This rolling hill farm is the funnel between the two. There are many long-hidden fingers with plenty of room to plant tall grass for cover/bedding. Several different food plot locations with stand and blind spots will allow you to hunt the changing winds during deer season. There is also plenty of room to build that weekend getaway with views for miles. Rural water is at the road.
To set up a private showing or for more information on this Jefferson County, Iowa property, please contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484.
- 58 +/- acres
- Seeded in 2022 with Alfalfa/clover mix
- Hard surface road
- 2 miles from town/ Hwy 34/163
- 1 hour from Iowa City
- Hidden fields for food plots and cover
- Building site
Brief Legal Description
- Taxes: approximately $575 yearly
- Section 14-71n-8w
- Round Prairie Township
From Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
- Head west on HWY 34/163 for 11 miles to Wintergreen Road
- Turn left or south for 2 miles. The farm will be to your left(east side of Wintergreen Rd)
- For sale signs on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.