$504,122 or $5,195 Per Acre
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a combination pasture, hay, and tillable farm in Wapello County, Iowa. The farm sits in Central Wapello County and boarders the city limits. There are 97.04 +/- acres with 18.38 +/- being FSA tillable acres that are in a bean/corn rotation. There are 3 ponds and the remaining acres are in pasture, draws, and timber that could be utilized as recreation ground. The tillable ground has a CSR2 of 57.9. There are two access points for the farm from the north on Sycamore Rd which is a hard surface road and from the south on 120th street. The fences are in good shape and ready for livestock. The farm is leased for 2023. Buyers would receive the income for 2023 There are several possibilities, with rolling hills nestled between big timber on either side and a view for miles would make this a great place to live and play, especially being less than a mile from town. There is also an abundance of wildlife on the farm. Acreages like this close to town don’t come up for sale often.
For more information please call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- 97.04 +/- acres
- 18.38 +/- acres tillable
- Rolling farm
- Pasture ground
- 3 ponds
- Great location
- On hard surface road
- CSR2- 57.9 on tillable
- Less than a minute from city limits
- Building site with views for miles
Brief Legal Description
- 97.04 +/- acres located in Wapello County, Iowa; Center Township, Section 1 & 2. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $1,172
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- From Business 63 in Ottumwa take W. Rochester St. ½ mile over the railroad tracks which turns into Sycamore Rd.
- Farm will be on your left (south side of Sycamore Rd).
- Look for the Iowa Land Company Signs.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.