Located in Wapello County, these 44 +/- acres are a horse lover’s or livestock enthusiast’s dream. This farm sits on a hill with a beautiful southern view. With an 100’x44’ indoor arena, an outdoor arena, two barns with more than 25 stalls, a tact room with separate lockers for your riding gear, and plenty of room for the horses to pasture this could be the place you have been looking for. This is country living just minutes from Ottumwa and Agency. With big timber all around, there is a chance for great deer hunting in the secluded back field. There are several ponds on the property and a 1400sq ft 2bd 2 bath home. This great piece won’t last long.
To set up a private showing on this Wapello County hobby farm, contact Land Agent Jim Davis 641-777-5484
- 100’x44’ lighted indoor arena
- Electric/water on site
- (19) stall horse barn
- (9) stall horse barn
- 3 ponds
- 1400 sq ft house 2bd, 2 bath
- Short drive to Ottumwa
- 25 +/- acres of pasture ground
- Located on hard surface road
Brief Legal Description
- 43.91 +/- acres located in Wapello County, Iowa; Center Township, Section 28. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Annual taxes $ 1108.00
From Ottumwa and Agency, Iowa
- From Ottumwa- take 73rd street (old hwy 34 toward Agency, Ia) south 1 ½ miles and farm will be on your left.
- From Agency- take 73rd street (old Hwy 34) north 3 miles and farm will be on your right.