This 77.7 +/- acre farm consists of 35.96 acres in row crop, 26.05 acres in CRP ($3,570.00 annually) until 9-30-2021 and 11.65 acres consists of draws and timber. The draw is thick and could be deer hunted out of. With connecting timber to the east and west, this farm could offer great deer hunting during the rut. The farm is 50/50 share crop rented for the 2019 growing season. There is a 48.9 CSR2 on the cropland acres. The farm has great access from 190th Street, Peach Ave. and 185th Street, which gives access from three sides. The farm is located just 4 miles northeast of Bloomfield. **Showings set by appointment only please**
Contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 for more information or to setup and showing on this Davis County property.
- 62.01 of cropland acres
- CSR2 on cropland is 48.9
- 26.05 acres enrolled in CRP paying $3,570.00 annually expiring 9-30-2021
- farm is 50/50 Share Crop – average income is $300.00 per acre= $10,700
- Average Corn PLC Yield of 140
- Average Soybean PLC Yield of 47
- Farm is rented for the 2019 growing season
- Farm lease is a year by year agreement
- Access from the north, east and south sides of the farm.
- Farm is 4 miles from Troy Elevator in Bloomfield
Brief Legal Description
- 77.7 +/- acres located in Davis County, Iowa. Perry Township, Section 9. See deed for exact legal description.
From Bloomfield, Iowa
- Travel north out of Bloomfield 1 mile
- Turn right (east) on 195th Street,
- Turn north (left) on Nutmeg which turns into 190th st. Go 1.5 miles and farm is on the left.