$254,320 or $3,186/Acre
This 79.81 +/- acres located in Jefferson County, Iowa, just minutes from Hwy 34, has been used as pasture ground with good fences, 2 ponds, a creek running from east to west. Cedar Creek runs along the north side of this farm. Electric and water is also on the property along with a pole barn to store hay. There is roughly 32.60 +/- acres of timber and 45.60 +/- acres of pasture ground.
On the recreational side, this farm is a hidden gem. This farm is located in the middle of big timber on either side. There is a 10 acre area for a hidden food plot on the extreme north side along the Cedar Creek which would draw in bucks and is a key travel route during rut. Bedding and trail signs were plentiful throughout this farm. With NW winds being the predominant wind in the latter part of the season, you can see from the aerial it is an ambush type of tract. It would not take long for someone to turn this tract into an absolutely awesome hunting farm.
To set up a private showing on the Jefferson County farm, contact Land Agent Jim Davis 641-777-5484
- Building site on farm
- Electric/water on site
- Good fences
- Pole barn for hay
- 2 ponds, Cedar Creek running on the north side
- 10 acres for hidden food plot
- Short drive to Ottumwa or Fairfield, Iowa
- Big blocks of timber on either side of this farm
Brief Legal Description
- 79.8 +/- acres located in Jefferson County, Iowa; Center Township, Section 31. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Annual taxes $ 1198.00
From Fairfield, Iowa
- Hwy 34 west. Go 3 miles, turn south on Hemlock Ave.
- Go approximately 1 ½ miles, turn west on 220th Street
- Farm will be on your right. (north side of road)