This 34.95 +/- acre farm is in Fairfield, Iowa along Highway 34 and next to the Fairfield hospital. There are 34 tillable acres with a CSR2 of 61.8. The soils consist mainly of Pershing loam with a slope of 2-9 %. There is great road frontage and next to the hospital. This property is in a great location, and the possibilities are endless.
For more information please call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Located next to the Hospital
- CSR2 61.8
- Location, Location, Location
- Fairfield City Limits
Brief Legal Description
- 4.1 +/- acres located in Jefferson County, Iowa; Center Township, Section 2. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $794
From Fairfield, Iowa
- From the corner Hwy 1 and Hwy 34 go north 1 block and turn west on Libertyville Rd.
- 1 block and farm is south of Libertyville road.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.