This property is made up of just the right mix a landowner should desire in a South Central Iowa hunting property. The property consists of hardwood timber, a running creek, native grasses, pond, and south facing cedar thickets. A 1100 Sqft cabin is perfect for weekend stays or hunting trip getaway. The newer 40x 80 metal building adds a great improvement for all your equipment storage. This property has been well managed for the past 7 years to produce top end mature whitetails. Established food plots, tower blinds, and treestands come with the property. This property has a high density deer herd that lives on the property due to major bedding sanctuaries and areas of seclusion from roadways. The neighborhood this farm sits in has produced many boone and crockett whitetails in the past few years. Including a 218” inch whitetail that was killed on a neighboring property in 2015 that lived much of his life on this property. This tract is located in Eastern Clarke County, Iowa, which is a high producing area in Clarke County for producing Boone and Crockett caliber whitetails. If you are looking for a turn key hunting property in a great neighborhood this is one you need to take a look at. This farm is a must see. The property and cabin and building is being offered ” As is Where is”.
To set up a private showing on this Clarke County farm, contact Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- Great mix of habitat, mature overgrown timber, cedar thickets, native grasses, running creek
- Marketable timber is plentiful on the property
- A 40×80 Morton Building for all your food plot equipment. ( food plot equipment can be purchased in the sale)
- A cozy cabin perfect for weekend hunts, that offers awesome views.
- Desired area in Clarke county, Iowa to hunt and manage for mature big whitetails
- Killer food plot locations
- Tower blinds and treestands in place
- Good income on the farm, CRP income, marketable timber
- Good access for hunting different wind situations and hunting strategies
- CRP expires in 2027
Brief Legal Description
- Clarke County, Green Bay TWP Section 11 . Exact legal description will come from deed at transfer
- Taxes – $1,724 Annually
From Osceola, Iowa
- Take HWY 69 south and continue for 4 miles
- Turn east on Elk St. and continue for 3 mile
- Turn south on 260th street
- The farm will be on the east side of the road.
- See signs
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.