40 acre recreational farms in Decatur don’t hit the market often! Here is a nice looking 40 that offers some income and deer hunting. This farm offers 23 +/- open acres. 14 acres are currently being farmed and 9 acres are being hayed. The farm consists of overgrown cattle pasture hillside and a thick creek system that runs through the property. There is a small pond located on the SW corner of the farm. The owner would consider allowing access from the south through the agriculture field for hunting purposes. The owner would consider selling more or less acres advertised. Price would determine what one wanted. Call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today.
- Nice recreational farm located in western Decatur County, Iowa
- Thick overgrown cattle pasture habitat which is ideal for whitetail deer habitat
- 23 +/- open acres
- 14 being farmed
- 9 acres being hayed
- Approximate total farm income is $2,900
- Small pond located on the SW corner of the property
- Creek runs through the heart of the farm
- Seller would consider selling more or less acres advertised.
- Owner would consider allowing access from the south through the agriculture field for hunting purposes
Brief Legal Description
40 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Richland Township, Section 24. Exact deed will come from the new abstract.
From Grand River, Iowa
- Travel north on Westerville Rd 1.7 miles
- Turn right or go east on 135th st .8 miles
- The north end of the farm is located on the south side of the road