These 168 +/- acres are located Southern Davis County, right in the middle of whitetail country and only 1.25 miles from the Missouri boarder. The farm includes a 1,166 sq ft house with 4 bedrooms 1 full bath, garage, 30×30 pole building, and a 42×105 steel utility building to store equipment. There are approximately 30 acres that are in alfalfa and 16 acres of crop ground that is in a corn/bean rotation that is hidden in the western part of the farm. Carter Creek runs from north to south which would make a tremendous food plot access. Deer sign is everywhere including rubs and scrapes scattered throughout farm and trail crossings litter the bottom along with many turkey tracks. With a predominately NW wind, hidden food plots, creek cutting through, there are multiple points of this farm that would be a pleasure to hunt. The farm has 2 ponds along with some fencing that allows cattle to graze in the alfalfa. The farm ground is closed for the 2020 farm season.
For more information on farm in Davis County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Home-Country living
- 2 Ponds
- Out buildings
- Davis County School District
- Close to Hard Surface Road
- Yearly Income from Crops
- Creek Running Through the Farm
- Hidden Crop Ground
- 1.25 miles from Missouri
Brief Legal Description
- 167.9 +/- Acres located in Davis County, Iowa, Grove TWP Section 7
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Bloomfield, Iowa
- Head West on Hwy 2 for 2.5 Miles
- Go south on Nuthatch Ave and continue 7 miles
- Turn right on 303rd Street and go .7 miles
- Turn south on Mulberry Ave.
- Farm will be on your right.