Davis County 40 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is proud to represent the Dzwoniarski farm. This farm has been well taken care of over the years. The 40 +/- acres consist of 26 tillable acres currently in a corn bean rotation and boasting a CSR2 weighted average on the tillable acres of 56.7. The owner is currently in a cash rent year to year farm lease for the 2020 farming season, but the 2021 farming season will be open to the new buyer. An additional 14 acres are currently in a combination of secluded draws and hardwood timber making a good place to hunt whitetail deer or turkeys. The way the ditches and timber lay it sets up perfect for bowhunting during the rut or late season hunting with cold temps and standing grain. With little work, electric and rural water can be brought to the road providing a great setting to build the country home you have dreamed of. Farms like this are hard to find in Southeast Iowa that provide income, hunting, potential building site, and seclusion
For more information on this Davis County farm, call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- 26 +/- Tillable acres with a 56.7 CSR2 average.
- Cash rent agreement for 2020
- The 2021 farming season will be open to the new buyer.
- 14 +/- acres consist of draws and hardwood timber
- 26.21 – Cropland acres
- Building location right off Swallow Blvd.
- Electric and Water and close to the property
- Small pond on the property
- Secluded location
- Good hunting area for Whitetail deer and turkey
- Located 4.8 miles Southwest of Eldon, Iowa, 20 miles from Ottumwa, Iowa, and 15 miles from Bloomfield, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 40 +/- acres located in Davis County, Iowa; Salt Creek Township, Section 8, Range 12. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $720 Annually (2019)
From Eldon, Iowa
- Travel .3 miles southwest out of town on 9th Street
- Turn right or go west on to River Rd. for 1.5 miles
- Turn left or south on to Eldon Floris Rd. for 1.3 miles
- Turn left onto Tulip Ave. for 1 mile
- Turn right or west on to Swallow Blvd.
- Property will be on the south side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance