$2,095,250 or $12,500 Per Acre (Price Reduced)
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice row crop farm located in the heart of Grundy County, Iowa! The farm offers nearly zero waste acres and boosts a 84.3 CSR2 average across all acres. This is a well maintained farm that has been in corn and soybean seed production in recent years. The primary soil type is Tama silty clay loam 0% – 5% slopes which is 95 – 100 CSR2!
This farm has been owned by the same family for many years and is available for sale today! If you want to own a piece of farmland located in HIGHLY desired Grundy County, Iowa Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974.
- 164.7 +/- tillable acres rented for $350 per acre or $57,645 annually
- The farm is leased for the 2022 agricultural season for $350 per acre.
- Full possession March 1st, 2023
- 84.3 CSR2
- 98.3% tillable farmland, very little waste acres
- Tile throughout the farm (tile maps not available at this time)
- Located 1.5 miles west of Holland, Iowa on hard surface road
- 4.5 miles northwest of Grundy Center, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 167.62 net acres +/- acres located in Grundy County, Iowa; Colfax Township, Section 28. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – TBD
From Holland, Iowa
- Travel northwest on CO RD D35 St 1/2 mile.
- Turn left or go west on paved road 205th st 1.2 miles
- The southeast corner of the farm is located on the north side of the road,
- For sale signs are located on the property