Grundy County 159 Acres – SOLD
Located among arguably the strongest agricultural areas in Iowa sits this outstanding tillable farm! The farm is located in Southern Grundy County 5.2 miles Northwest of Conrad, Iowa 1 mile west of HWY 14. The farm offers 152.81 +/- FSA cropland acres that carry a CSR2 of 95.1! There is an additional 2.5 +/- acre old building site on the west side of the property that could be converted to tillable with a little dozer work. The primary soil types are Tama silty clay loam and Muscatine silty clay loam. The south 80 acres of this farm is mostly patterned tiled, no maps available at this time. This farm is leased for the 2022 agricultural season, to negotiate the 2022 cash rent income with any offer. The 2023 agricultural lease will remain open. There is an additional 80 acres adjoining this property for sale through Iowa Land Company.
You will look long and hard to find a better farm for sale, good farms don’t last long on the market and great farms sell overnight don’t hesitate to give Land Broker Cody Skinner or Nick Skinner a call today to set up a private showing!
- Rare opportunity to find a high quality farm offered on the market in southern Grundy County.
- 152.81+/- FSA cropland acres
- There is an additional 2.5 +/- acre old building site on the west side of the property that could be converted to tillable with a little dozer work.
- This farm is leased for the 2022 agricultural season, to negotiate the 2022 cash rent income with any offer.
- Outstanding 95.1 CSR2 on cropland acres
- Seed corn country
- Located 1 mile west of HWY 14
- Located 5.2 miles Northwest of Conrad
- The 2023 agricultural lease will remain open
- Additional 80 acres adjoining this property for sale through Iowa Land Company.
Brief Legal Description
- 159 +/- acres located in Butler County, Iowa; Felix Township, Section 3. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Conrad, Iowa
- Travel West on 330th St 1.4 miles.
- Turn right or go North on HWY 14 on Sanford Ave 4 miles
- Turn left or go west on 280th St 1 mile
- The north side of the farm sits on the south side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property.