Wayne COunty 20 Acres – SOLD
Located on the Wayne County and Decatur County line, just ½ mile inside in Wayne County near “High Point, Iowa”, sits this outstanding recreational farm. The farm access from the east makes this farm huntable in most all weather conditions come fall and winter. This farm offers closed road level B access, call Land Broker Cody and Matt Skinner for details. There are approximately 14+/- open acres (68.7 CSR2) on the farm that you could plant to warm season grasses, food plots, tree plantings, etc.. There are several marketable black walnut trees near the creek bottom that one could plan on harvesting for income right from the start. The farm is loaded with deer and turkey sign and it has a 3 +/- acre area disc up ready to be planted to a food plot of your choice. Immediate neighbors are all there for one reason, protect their deer herd and work together to grow and harvest top end whitetails. Numerous 200”+ deer have been taken from this area in recent years!
This is an outstanding opportunity to buy an affordable recreational farm located in a highly QDMA area where everyone wants to own a “whitetail farm”! Call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for more information or to schedule a showing, this one won’t last long.
- Located near High Point, Iowa which is a highly sought after area to own a recreational farm.
- Located just inside Wayne County, just 1/2 mile from Decatur County.
- Located 11 miles east of Leon, Iowa and 12 miles west of Corydon, Iowa on a level B road.
- 14 +/- open acres (68.7 CSR2) currently being used as a food plot and bedding habitat.
- Marketable Black Walnut trees near creek bottom + hardwood timber (natural travel corridor)
- Outstanding recreational farm with high deer number density and very good deer and turkey sign throughout the property
- Large neighboring timbered area that are like minded to grow big whitetails
- Numerous 200”+ deer have been taken from this area in recent years!
Brief Legal Description
- 20 +/- acres located in Wayne County, Iowa; Clay Township, Section 30. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $TBD
From High Point, Iowa
- Head east out of High Point, 2.5 miles on HWY 2
- Turn right or go south on 15th St. .1 miles
- Stop at the green gate, call for details – this is a closed level B road. You’ll gain access to the gate lock to allow yourself to access the gate and enter the level B road.
- Farm is located ½ mile south of green gate on 15th st.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.