Adair County 100 Acres – SOLD
Here is a very nice 100 +/- acre Combination farmland property located 15 miles west of Winterset, Iowa in Eastern Adair County. This farm offers an excellent place to build as well as a nice annual income. The property has 58 +/- productive cropland acres. The tillable cropland acres carry a CSR2 of 67.5. The remaining balance consists of timbered draws and pasture or hunting land. This farm is less than an hour from West Des Moines, Iowa.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 for more information or to schedule a showing on this Adair County property.
- Peaceful area less than 3 miles off of pavement
- Great views
- Country living
- Nice annual cropland rental income
- 58 +/- cropland acres currently being farmed.
- Tillable acres CSR2 is 67.5
- Thick ditch cover and timber around the property
- Small livestock pond
- Power located at the road
- Wildlife abundant in the area
Brief Legal Description
- 100 +/- acres located in Adair County, Iowa; Harrison Township, Section 34. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Winterset, Iowa
- Travel West on HWY 92 for 12 miles.
- Turn right or go north on Vinton Ave. 2.5 miles.
- Turn left and go west on 210th Street .5 miles
- The farm is located on the north side of 450th St.
- For sale signs are located on the property.