Harrison COunty 159.55 Acres – Pending offer
Iowa Land Company is pleased to offer the Williams Farm, which offers 159.55 +/- acres located in Harrison County, IA. The productive farmland is located in section 1 of Cincinnati TWP. The farm consists of 155.57 +/- acres of cropland acres with a CSR2 average of 52. The farm offers a long term CRP annual payment of $50,953, boasting an attractive ROI for farmland investor or upland game pheasant hunter. In addition to the CRP/cropland acres, an irrigation pivot is in place on the farm if the new owner would decide to farm the cropland acres in the future. This is a nice farm to add to an existing farming operation or a great investing option, offering recreational/upland game hunting opportunities.
To set up a private showing on this Harrison County farm, contact Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610.
- Easy access off of I-29 between Omaha and Sioux City
- CRP Contracts on the Farm: 148.07 acres expires 9/30/2027 (Annual Income – $49,396)
- CRP Contracts on the Farm: 8.01 acres expires 9/30/2031 (Annual Income – $1,466)
- Great ROI in place with long term annual ROI
- Strong Farming Area
- Irrigation system in place on the farm
- Upland game/pheasant hunting opportunities
Brief Legal Description
- 159.55 +/- acres located in Harrison County, Iowa; Cincinnati Township, Section 1. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes- $4,023.87 Annually
From Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Travel West and go 1 mile on HWY 30.
- Turn right on Italy 2.25 Miles
- Turn left onto 295th st and go 1 mile
- Turn right onto Houston Ave. and go ½ mile.
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.