Warren County 99 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Veron T Borcherding and Jacqueline J. Borcherding Family Trust farm located in Section 29/30 Liberty Township in Southern Warren County, Iowa. The farm consists of 99 +/- total acres of diversity with a nice blend of recreational and tillable acres. The farm is located 12 miles south of Indianola and is a nice 20 minute commute to Indianola which offers many amenities. The opportunity on this farm is endless with building potential, hunting abilities, and a nice income return on the farmland currently in production. Open acres surrounded by hillside oak timber with Otter Creek meandering through the eastern side leaves endless possibilities on how the next owner wants to utilize this tract. The farm currently has 46 +/- acres in production carrying a CSR2 rating of 77.4.
For more information on this Warren County property, call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 for a private viewing.
- 46 +/- Cropland
- 77.4 CSR2
- Quality farm with recreational/return upside
- Great locations for blinds/stands
- Good road access and close to paved G76
- 20 minutes to Indianola
- Country living close to the metro
Brief Legal Description
- 99 +/- acres located in Warren County, Iowa; Liberty Township, Section 29/30 Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – $1,780 Estimated
From Indianola, Iowa
- Head South on US-69 S for 13 Miles
- Turn east on G76 Ave for 2.8 Miles
- Turn south on 138th Ave for .4 Miles farm is on the east side of the road.
- See Signs
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.