Grundy County 115.17 – SOLD
Located among arguably the strongest agricultural area in Iowa sits this outstanding farm. The farm is located 3.5 miles north of Conrad, Iowa and 7 miles southwest of Grundy Center, Iowa in South Central Grundy County. The farm consists of 115.17 +/- taxable acres that offers 100% tillable acres. According to the Grundy County FSA office there are 114.75 NHEL FSA cropland acres. The FSA cropland acres carry a CSR2 of 92.7! The primary soil types are Tama Silty Clay Loam and Garwin Silty Clay Loam. The farm is leased for the 2022 agricultural season. The 2022 farm income is to be negotiated in any offer.
Farms of this caliber rarely come to market and when they do they sell quickly. React now, call Land Broker Cody Skinner (515) 443-6343 or Nick Skinner (515) 650-0974 for more information or to submit an offer.
- Phenomenal farmland located in a STRONG farming community
- 115.17+/- Acres
- 114.75 NHEL FSA Cropland
- 92.7 CSR2
- 190 Corn PLC Yield
- 51 Soybean PLC Yield
- Tama Silty Clay Loam and Garwin Silty Clay Loam soil types
- Leased for the 2022 agricultural season. Buyer to receive full possession March 1, 2023.
- The 2022 farm income is to be negotiated in any offer.
- Hard surface road lays along north side of the farm
- Located 3.5 miles north of Conrad, Iowa in South Central Grundy County, Iowa
- Located 7 miles Southwest of Grundy Center, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 115.17 +/- net acres located in Grundy County, Iowa; Clay Township, Section 8. Exact legal will come from the abstract
- Taxes – TBD
From Conrad, Iowa
- Travel north out of town on Hawk Ave 3.5 miles
- Turn right on Co Rd D55
- Travel on Co Rd D55 for ½ mile
- The farm is located on the south side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.