Adams County 200 Acres – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Mary Frus farm located in Adams County just northeast of Prescott, Iowa. This rolling farm is currently in CRP and grass acres. The farm offers 172 +/- FSA cropland acres boasting a 57.7 CSR2. 97 +/- acres in the southern portion of the farm are currently in CRP. The current rental rate on the CRP is $168 per acre with the contract expiring 9/30/2030. This is a newer contract with some flexible possibilities to buy the current contract out of CRP. Access for the farm is on the Southeast corner of the farm on hard surface 150th St. This farm offers a very nice mix of row crop acres, CRP acres, and grass acres making it the perfect farm for a cattle producer or a wing shooting get-away with ROI.
Come take a look at this well cared for farm in Adams County just northeast of Prescott, Iowa. Call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 today to set up a private showing.
- 200 +/- Acres
- 172 +/- FSA cropland acres
- 96 +/- acres in a new CRP contract.
- Mixed use farm with many options.
Brief Legal Description
- 200 +/- acres located in Adams County, Iowa; Colony Township, Section 25. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $3,634 estimated annually
From Prescott, Iowa
- Travel north out of Prescott on Quince Ave 4 miles north.
- Turn right (east) onto 150th St for 6.5 miles.
- Farm is located on the north side of the road.
- Look for “Land For Sale “ on the southeast corner of the farm.