Webster County 80 – SOLD
The Third Generation Hoover farm and homestead offers great farmland and a quiet country acreage setting. The farm consists of 80 +/- acres with 69 highly productive tillable acres.The remaining 12 acres are timber/grazing acres and the home site.
The farmland has a CSR2 average of 85.2 which is above county average. This tract has a nice roll to it providing nice gradual drainage. Tile is in place where needed.
Built in 1977, this home offers a good floor plan for the new buyers to extend and update as needed. The acreage address is 2976 Quail Ave, Lehigh, Iowa 50557. The main floor is 1,362 square foot, and the full basement is open and ready to be finished. The home consists of 3 main floor bedrooms and 1 1/2 bath. The home has been well taken care of through the years. A 42X63 metal building with electricity will make for easy equipment storage just a few steps from the back door of the house. The home would be a nice fit for a local operator to provide a farm hand a place to call home or a first time farm buyer looking to extend acres.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 for more information on this Webster County, Iowa farm and home.
- Address – 2976 Quail Ave, Lehigh, Iowa 50557
- Southeast Webster Grand Community School District
- Potential Pasture Acres
- Well cared for metal shed
- Mature trees
- Landscaping/Garden Space
- Big deck
- Private Acreage Setting
- Well taken care of neighborhood
- Grain bin still in good working condition
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- taxable acres located in Webster County, Iowa Sumner Township, Section 11. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – $3,336 subject to change
From Lehigh, Iowa
- Go West on 290th Street for 1 mile
- Take a slight left onto 295th Street and continue 1 mile
- Turn left on Quail Ave and continue to the dead end
- See Signs