Marshall County 79.35 Acres – SOLD
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a 79.35 surveyed acre farm located in Central Marshall County near Marshalltown, Iowa. The farm has 75.60 FSA cropland acres that boost a 73.5 CSR2. The farm offers multiple extremely nice building site locations directly off HWY 14. The way this farm’s topography lays one could build a large pond without a huge dirt work expense. This is a great opportunity to purchase a nice tillable farm in Central Iowa with future development potential.
Call Land Brokers Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 75.60 FSA Cropland Acres
- 73.5 CSR2
- Open 2022 Possession
- Located on hard surface HWY 14
- Multiple building sites near Marshalltown, Iowa.
- Located 3 miles south of Marshalltown, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 79.35 +/- acres located in Marshall County, Iowa; Timber Creek Township, Section 35. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $2,776
From Marshalltown, Iowa
- Travel 3.2 mile south on HWY 14.
- Turn left or go east on 275th St.
- The NW corner of the property is at intersection 275th and HWY 14.
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance