Iowa Land Company is proud to represent the Nabut farm, a century farm. The 15.25 acres are currently made up of timber and grassy fallow areas. The timber is made up of black walnut, oaks, hackberry, and elm trees. A portion of the timber has a 40 year old white pine stand that creates great habitat for wildlife. With utilities at the road and the proximity to Marshalltown amenities, this is a great area to build a home of your dreams and enjoy the benefits of country living. The farm is located ½ mile from hard surface road and only 1.5 miles north of HWY 30.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- Been in the family since 1918 (Century Farm)
- 15.25 +/- acres are a mix of timber and grassy fallow areas (Forest management Plan was created in May 2021)
- Building site
- 1.5 miles north of HWY 30
- ½ mile from hard surface road
- Water and electricity are located on the road.
- Secluded location
- Located 6 miles East of Marshalltown, Iowa, 37.5 miles from Newton, Iowa, 51 miles from Altoona, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 15.25 +/- acres located in Marshall County, Iowa; Marion Township, Section 35, Range 17. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Marshalltown, Iowa
- Travel 4 mile east out of town on E35 or Main Street Rd.
- Turn right or go south onto Yates Ave. for .7 miles
- Property will be on the right (east) side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.