$325,000 or $6,842/Acre – price reduced
This farm has everything you need as a recreational farm Buyer. Affordable recreational acres with income potential within 7 miles from Sigourney, Iowa, and 20 miles from Oskaloosa, Iowa. These 47.50. +/- acres consist of 38 +/- FSA cropland acres of which 5 +/- acres are being farmed on a corn / bean rotation. The remaining 33 +/- acres are expired CRP and have grown up to provide cover for wildlife in the area. The balance of the farm is made up of timber draws and a creek that winds through the property. Farms like this are hard to find in Keokuk County that provide solid hunting, with income possibilities.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 38 +/- FSA cropland acres
- Weighted average is 65.1 CSR2
- Whitetail deer and pheasant hunting opportunities
- 5 +/- tillable acres are currently in a corn / bean rotation with a CSR2 weighted average on the tillable acres of 65.1. Farm is leased for the 2023 farming season
- 30-33 acres south of coal creek are in an expired CRP contract. The new buyer can farm these acres with clean up.
- The creek crossing is currently a “Missouri Creek” crossing. Smaller equipment can get across this currently.
- 7 miles to Sigourney, Iowa
- 20 miles to Oskaloosa, Iowa
- 29 miles to Ottumwa, Iowa
- 1 hour to Iowa City, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 47.50 +/- acres located in Keokuk County, Iowa; Washington Township, Section 36, Range 13W. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- $1,216 annually
From Sigourney, Iowa
- Travel 4.5 miles west out of town on IA – 92W
- Turn right or go north on 163rd Ave. for 1.0 mile
- Turn left or go west on 210th Street .08 miles
- Property will be on the south or left side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance