$371,875 or $5,950 per Acre – for sale
This farm is located in Union County, Iowa 1.5 miles Southwest of Arispe, Iowa. The farm has 42 +/- tillable acres which were in soybeans in 2023. The makeup of the farm is rolling cropland and thick wooded draws. A walnut planting grove is located on the west central area of the farm. The farm offers endless opportunities for recreational benefits with whitetail deer and turkey hunting. Pheasants and quail can be seen on the farm adding additional wing shooting opportunities! The view from the south portion of the farm is vast and beautiful. This would make a place to build a home or a camper hook up. You’ll want to come take a look if you’re in the market for a multipurpose recreational farm with a nice income in Southern Iowa!
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515- 443-3610 today to set up a private showing.
- Numerous recreational benefits
- Deer hunting
- Turkey hunting
- Pheasant hunting
- Nice wooded draws
- 42 +/- tillable acres currently in row crop production
- 52.5 CSR2 across current tillable acres
- The farmland has an open leased 2024 cropland season.
- Located 1.5 miles southwest of Arispe, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
62.5 +/- acres located in Union County, Iowa; Grant Township, Section 24. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
$879 +/- annually estimated from County Assessor
From Arispe, Iowa
- Travel west on 245th st 1 mile
- Turn left and go south on Minnow Ave 1 mile
- Turn right and go west on 260th ave .75 mile
- For sale signs are located on the property