Fayette County 39 – SOLD
Located in Northern Fayette County lays this very nice 39 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 36.59 FSA cropland acres boasting a high 63.6 CSR2. Downs and Otter-Huntsville silty clay loam soils make up the majority of the farm, allowing the farm to produce every year. The farm is rented for the 2020 farming season but will be open for the 2021 farming season. Access for the farm is from the south of the farm off 240th street. This is a very nice ridge farm for someone looking to add to a current farming operation or for an investor looking to purchase a well taken care of farm in a strong farming community! Come take a look at this well cared for farm in Northern Fayette County, you will not be disappointed.
For more information on this Fayette County, call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 39 +/- acres
- 36.59 FSA cropland acres
- 35 +/- tillable acres
- 63.6 CSR2 on tillable acres
- PLC Yield
- 143 Corn
- 47 Soybeans
- 53 Oats
- Base Acres
- 14.86 Corn
- 8.67 Soybeans
- 3.31 Oats
- Located 3 miles northeast of West Union, Iowa
- Gravel road 240th street runs along the south side of the property.
Brief Legal Description
- 39 +/- acres located in Fayette County, Iowa; Union Township, Section 2. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $988 Annually (estimated)
From Unity Methodist Church in West Union, Iowa
- Travel 1.5 miles east out of town on US-18
- Turn right or go east on gravel road 240th Street go 1.4 miles
- The farm is located on the north side of the road (240th St.)
- Look for “Land For Sale” signs on property.