Monroe COunty 15 – SOLD
Located in Monroe County just southwest of Lovilla, Iowa lies this small hunting farm with building potential. This farm offers the best of both worlds. A very nice building site with water and electricity at the road along with hunting opportunities right out your backdoor. A new creek crossing has been put in and an area has been cleared to plant a food plot that will hunt great with north winds. The remaining acres consist of brushy bedding thickets, hardwood timber and a creek on the north end of the property.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to walk this farm in Monroe County.
- 15 +/- Acres (See Survey)
- Building Site
- Electric and rural water at the road
- Newly installed creek crossing
- Newly cleared food plot area
- Thick bedding thickets
- Good deer hunting area
- Farm is owned by listing agent
- Located 6 miles southwest of Lovilla, Iowa
- Located 10 mile northwest of Albia, Iowa
- Located 24 miles south of Knoxville, Iowa
- Located 29 miles south of Pella, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 15 +/- acres located in Monroe County, Iowa; Union Township, Section 28. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $98.00
From Lovilla, Iowa
- Travel 1.5 mile south on Hwy 5.
- Turn right onto 139th Trail for 3 miles.
- Turn left onto 576th Ave for .8 mile.
- Land is on the right or north side of the road.