$425,000 or $4,250/Acre (Price Reduced)
These 100 acres located in Iowa County, 11 miles Southwest of Williamsburg, Iowa and just 40 miles West of Iowa City. This property is a sportsman’s dream, with 62.41 acres of this property enrolled in the CP3A CRP program which is a unique CRP program for hardwood tree planting. This property generates $11,216 annually from the program and is currently enrolled until 2022 (See FSA map below). In addition to the annual income, the hardwoods on the property continue to appreciate in value every year. The abundant amount of Black Walnut trees on the property currently have 25 years of growth on them as they continue to mature. Strategic food plot placement can be implemented with the current CRP program still in place for the next 4 years holding wildlife on the property year round. Deer trails and sign on this farm are abundant throughout and make for a great place to enjoy with family and friends. The UTV trails make for easy access throughout the farm for hunting or a great opportunity to ride trails with ATV’s and UTV’s with the family. With the right dirt work, building a secluded home/retreat is very possible. With the proximity to Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and Des Moines, this farm has many possibilities.
Contact Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 for more information or to setup and showing.
62.41 Acres enrolled in CP3A program paying $11,216 annually through 2022.
Hardwood Tree Planting Program
- Located in Iowa County, Iowa
- $11,216 annual income through CRP Program
- Black Walnut tree value for future
- Recreation Opportunities
- Abundant deer trails and wildlife sign
- Trail system throughout farm
- Foodplot Locations
- 45 Minutes from Iowa City
- 10 miles South of Interstate 80
- 53 Minutes from Cedar Rapids
Brief Legal Description
- Section 3, English TWP, Iowa County, IA
- The yearly taxes on the property are $1,428
From Williamsburg, IA
- Head west on 240th Street for 2.2 miles, turn left (south) on M Ave or V66 hwy for 4.8 miles, turn right on F52 Trail for 3.1 miles, turn left on J Ave for a quarter mile. The farm entrance is on the East side of the road. See signs off F52 Trail and at the farms entrance.