Located in North Central Iowa in Franklin County on hard surface county road C25 sits this high quality tillable farm! The farm lies in a strong agriculture area only 3.7 miles northeast of Hampton, Iowa and 6 miles southeast of Sheffield, Iowa. Iowa Land Company is honored to represent this Century Farm and offer this high quality farmland for sale owned by Uhlenhopp Holdings LLC. The farm offers 155.46 NHEL FSA cropland acres currently leased for the 2022 agriculture season. The farmland boasts a 84.7 CSR2 average throughout and has terrace and tile where needed! Primary soil types are Dinsdale silty clay loam 94 CSR2 is the majority soil type located across nearly the entire length of this farm! Tile and terrace map is available in the attached documents above.
Franklin County farmland doesn’t come available often. Here is your chance to acquire a highly productive farm in a tightly held area. For more information call Land Broker Cody Skinner or Nick Skinner today.
- Located in North Central Franklin County
- Located 3.7 miles northeast of Hampton, Iowa
- Located 6 miles southeast of Sheffield, Iowa
- Located on hard surface C25 road
- Great road access on two sides of this farm
- 155.46 FSA NHEL Cropland
- 84.7 CSR2
- Majority soil type is Dinsdale Silty Clay Loam – 94 CSR2
- Open for the 2023 agricultural season
- Terrace and tile work throughout – SEE TILE MAP ABOVE
Brief Legal Description
160 +/- gross acres located in Franklin County, Iowa Mott Township, Section 2. Exact legal description will come from the abstract.
$5,712 +/- annually est
From Hampton, Iowa
- Head north out of town on HWY 65 for 4 miles
- Turn right onto 190th Street and continue for 1 mile
- Farm will be on the corner of 190th Street and Quail Ave
- See Signs