Adams County 160 Acres – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to represent the Leroy Jensen farm located in Western Adams County. The farm is located just 4 miles northwest of Corning, Iowa. This rolling farm is currently in CRP and carries an average CSR2 of 55.1. The farm offers 146.39 +/- cropland acres. The current contract is paying $283.35 on 139.26 acres which is to expire 2027 and a new contract for 7.13 acres paying $182.73 per acre. The total yearly return on the farm is $40,762. This farm has the make up to be a spectacular upland game farm. Providing some small grain food plots, this farm would be the perfect place to house Southwest Iowa’s abundant upland game and quail population.
Come take a look at this unique investment opportunity in Western Adams County. Contact Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information or to set up a private showing.
- 146.39 return +/- acres
- Rolling CRP farmland
- Steady long term investment you can enjoy
- Quality upland game farm
Brief Legal Description
- 160 +/- acres located in Adams County, Iowa; Douglas Township, Section 26. Exact legal will come from the abstract/deed.
- Taxes – $3,060 estimated annually
From Corning, Iowa
- Travel west on old HWY 34 for 4 miles.
- Turn right (north) onto Dogwood Ave for 3/4 mile.
- The farm sits on the eastern side of the road.
- There is also dirt road access from the southeast corner of the property.