Page County 80 Acres – SOLD
Here is a great change to purchase a smaller affordable high percentage income producing farm in Southwest Iowa near Villisca, Iowa in northeast Page County. The farm offers 66.98 FSA cropland acres 15.7 of which are in CRP through 9/30/2025 paying $4,427 annually. An additional 44.09 acres are being farmed for the 2023 growing season. The 2023 cash rent income shall be negotiated with any offer. The cropland acres on the farm carry a 53.7 CSR2 value.
It’s tough to come by land available in this area and when it comes to market it sells quickly. If you’re looking for a compact row crop farm with CRP in Southwest Iowa, call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today.
- 66.98 FSA cropland acres (15.7 of which are in CRP through 9/30/2025 paying $4,427)
- 44.09 being farmed for 2023 growing season
- Cropland acres on the farm carry a 53.7 CSR2 value
- Compact row crop farm with CRP income, great investment farm
- Located 3 miles southwest of Villisca, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
80 +/- acres located in Page County, Iowa; Valley Township, Section 11. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$1,484 +/- Annually
From Villisca, Iowa:
- Travel south on co HWY 71 approximately 3.5 mile
- Then go left or east on 120th St for 1.5 miles
- The southwest corner of the farm is located on the north side of the road.
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance