Just 3 miles from the Iowa Minnesota border this 188 +/- acres is a diverse tract with endless possibilities. With 74 tillable acres and the remaining acres consisting of either pasture grazing potential or upland game habitat. This farm will present well to a local operator or a outside investor looking for cash rent return as well as upland game hunting. The 108 acres of pasture on the farm consist of the East Fork Des Moines River and grass flats for cattle grazing or bird habitat. The county average for pasture rent in this region runs between $60 and $110 per acre. A northern Iowa farm that has both continuous year around water and good grass can be hard to find. The tillable acres hold a 65.4 CSR2 value. Of the 74 acres 45% of those acres hold a 84 or higher CSR2 value. The soils are made up of Clarion Loam, Nicollet Clay Loam, and Clarion Loam. The tillable farmland is currently contracted on a year to year basis. The lease is open for 2018. The current tenant has farmed the cropland acres for several years and would like to continue to rent the tillable acres if that opportunity is presented. Contact Land Agent Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 today for more information or to setup a private showing.
- 74 Acres Tillable-$250 cash rent per acre-($18,500)
- 65.4 CSR2 Rating
- 108 Grassland River bottom-$65 cash rent per acre ($7,020)
- Taxes are estimated at $7.67 per acre subject to change with new survey
- Lincoln TWP Exact legal description to be pulled from the farm abstract.
- From Dolliver, IA go north on 495th Ave of of town. Take a right on 120th st for 1 ½ miles, the farm with be northeast of interaction 120th st and 510th ave.