Clarke County 80 Acres – SOLD
Here is a very solid covered 80 +/- acre hunting property located 3 miles north of Murray, Iowa in Clarke County. This farm lies in a big section with plenty of solid habitat to house an abundant whitetail population and grow big mature whitetails! It is getting harder and harder to purchase tracts of land this size with this amount of holding power in South Central Iowa. The cover on this property is exactly what you want in a tract of this size to hold and grow mature whitetails. This property consists of the highest desired cover in Clarke County with low prairie hedge timber mixed with red cedars! Trails and small areas for food plots are established. Clear a few more areas for larger destination kill plots and use the low cover for access advantage and this farm will treat you very well come fall hunting season! If you’re looking for an affordable property that offers high end deer hunting look no further!
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for more information or to schedule a showing on this Clarke County hunting property.
- Located in an area of whitetail managers
- Private dead end road access on north of property
- Great area for food plot locations
- Thick cover to hold and grow a large deer herd
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- Small pond for recreational use and wildlife.
- Year around creek located on the property
- A working class whitetail hunter’s dream!
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Madison Township, Section 26. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Murray, Iowa
- Travel North on 130th ave 2.5 miles.
- Turn right on Nature ave go east 1 mile
- Turn left onto 140th ave go north 1 mile
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.