Butler County 40 Acres – PENDING OFFER
Here is a great opportunity to buy a smaller recreational farm in North Central Iowa! Located in Southern Butler County near Parkersburg, Iowa and only 14 miles west of Cedar Falls sits this 50/50 timber tillable farm owned by Jason F Church Estate. The farm is located on blacktop road Sinclair Ave just 1 mile north of the Sinclair Grain Cooperative on the west side of the road. Beaver Creek runs through the west side of the farm. Mature hardwood timber including some walnut trees run throughout the river bottom and an abundance of whitetail deer and turkey sign throughout the nice wildlife travel corridor! There are 20.92 FSA cropland acres that carry a CSR2 of 56.3. The predominant soil type is Lawler loam, 0 to 2 percent, rarely flooded ground.
This is a rare opportunity to find a nice combination farm that is affordable to most everyone looking to buy a farm today. Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to set up a private showing!
- Rare opportunity to find a 50/50 timber tillable farm in this part of the state
- 20.92 FSA cropland acres, currently has an open agricultural lease – call listing agent for details
- 56.3 CSR2 on cropland acres
- Mature hardwoods river bottom some black walnut trees mixed throughout
- Beaver Creek fishing opportunity
- Located on Sinclair Ave, blacktop surface
- Located 2.3 miles northeast of Parkersburg, Iowa
- Located 14 miles west of Cedar Falls, Iowa and less than 20 miles west of Waterloo.
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- Year around creek located on the property
- A working class whitetail hunter’s dream!
Brief Legal Description
- 40 +/- acres located in Butler County, Iowa; Albion Township, Section 21. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Parkersburg, Iowa
- Travel East on HWY 57 2 miles.
- Turn left or go North on Sinclair Ave 1 mile
- The farm sits on the west side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.