Small tracts this versatile are hard to find in the Loess Hills region. Iowa Land Company is proud to represent the Johnston tract located in scenic Monona County. This farms sits South of Mapleton, IA on the slope side of the Loess Hills. This farm has a spectacular view overlooking the Maple River and east to 2nd level hill county. Just 1 ½ miles east or west and you are on great pavement roads for easy commute, this tract sets up great for building potential. The farm consists of a great mix of tillable farmland and ridge timberland. A few miles to the west sits TimberRidge a great riding facility spanning 2,000 acres provide ample opportunity to stay busy on the weekend. This tract would be a great investment or hobby farm for the outdoors minded folks.
- 14 acres of tillable income farmland
- Timbered ridges great for bow and gun hunting
- Sunrise view overlooking Maple River
- Short Commute to pavement
- Close to TimberRidge riding facility
- Hobby farm
- Small pond
Brief Legal Description
- 24 +/- acres located in Monona County, Iowa; Center Township, Section 5. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes are TBD annually
- Take HWY 175 south four miles
- Take a right on 160th ST go 1 ½ miles
- See signs