Iowa Land Company in partner with Otto Family Farms LLC offers 182 +/- acres located in Harrison County, IA. The productive farmland is located in section 23/26 of Cincinnati TWP east of Desoto Wildlife Refuge. The farm consists of 180 +/- acres cropland acres with a CSR2 average of 53.8. Bottom farms of this caliber do not trade hands often in the Missouri River farmland region. This particular farm has been share cropped with a local operator for 25+ years and has been well taken care of ensuring the next owner strong fertility for years to come. The current operator would be open to continuing a sharecrop agreement with the new owners if possible (contact broker for details). In addition to the cropland acres, there are two grain bins (7,000 bushel 7-10 HP fan) (11,500 bushel 7-10 HP fan motor) included in the sale. Additional improvements to irrigation have been made on the farm, these include 2006 Valmont 7 tower pivots, Deutz 150 HP Generator and cord, along with two irrigation wells. There is an access easement from the grain bin site straight west for the property located on the west side of the tract for sale. This is a nice farm to add to an existing farming operation or a great investing option.
To set up a private showing on this Harrison County farm, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- 180 Cropland Acres
- 53.8 CSR2
- Irrigation on both ends of the tract
- Great access for grain transportation
- Signs are on the property
Brief Legal Description
- 182 +/- acres located in Harrison County, Iowa; Cincinnati Township, Section 23/26. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes $4,370.90 annually
From Missouri Valley, Iowa
- From Missouri Valley go west on highway 30 towards Desoto Wildlife Refuge.
- Turn left on Grover Ave for 1 mile.
- Farm is on the west side of Grover Ave.