Iowa Land Company is honored to bring to market a high-quality farm located 3 miles Northwest of Fredericksburg, Iowa and 9 miles Southeast of New Hampton, Iowa. This 78.83 +/- acre farm is 97.66% income producing acres. Of the 78.83 acres 76.99 is currently being farmed. The tillable acres CSR2 is 76.6 The farm is pattern tiled and has been farmed by the same tenant for 30+ years. The farm has been in the same family for over 150 years! This is a great opportunity to buy a well taken care of farm in a location where farmland doesn’t come available often.
To set up a private showing on this Chickasaw County farm, contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 319-440-3176
- 78.83 acres
- 76.66 cropland acres
- 76.6 CSR2
- Farm is open for the 2020 farming season
- Century farm
- Pattern tiled (Contact agent for tile maps)
Brief Legal Description
- 78.83 +/- acres located in Chickasaw County, Iowa; New Hampton Township, Section 35. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – Contact Land Broker Cody Skinner
From Fredericksburg, Iowa
- Travel west on HWY 18 1 mile
- Turn right or go north on Quinlan Ave 2 miles
- Turn left or go west 1/8 mile.
- Farm entrance is located on the north side of the road
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.