$199,950 – under contract
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! If you have dreamed about living on an acreage close to town, on hard surface road, and with a creek running through it, you should look at this one! Theses 30.2 surveyed acres is located on Highland Center Road in Ottumwa, Iowa just 2 miles east of Hwy 149 and Hwy 163. This acreage would make a beautiful building site just minutes from town. Twenty of these acres are currently in a corn/bean rotation and hay acres.
For more information on this property in Wapello County, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- Great Building site
- Creek running through property
- Water/Electricity at road
- CSR2 56.6 on tillable
- Hard surface Road
- Ottumwa School District
- Minutes from Hwy 149 and Hwy 163
- Minutes from Ottumwa Airport
Brief Legal Description
- 30.2 +/- acres located in Wapello County, Iowa; Highland Township, Section 28. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $612 Estimated
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- At the junction of Hwy 163 and Hwy 149 go north on Hwy 149 for ½ mile to Highland Center Road.
- Turn right (east) on Highland Center Road. Travel 2 miles and the property is on the right.
- Look for Iowa Land Company Sign.