Davis County 32 – SOLD
If you have dreamed about living on an acreage close to town and on a hilltop overlooking your pond, then you should look at this one! Theses 32 acres are located just 8 miles south of Bloomfield, Iowa. This 3 Bedroom 2 bath house was built in 2015 and has 1620 Sq Ft of living. With an open kitchen concept and a rustic theme, this is a perfect place for a county living acreage. The master bedroom has plenty of room including a walk-in closet and full bathroom. The guys will have no problem hanging out in the full basement with a walkout onto the stamped concrete patio that overlooks the pond. The house has central air/heat. There is a 30×48 steel building built in 2015 and is perfect for a few horses or the hobby farmer. The fences and gates are in good condition and there is a second pond inside the fenced in area. This is a beautiful location and just a few hundred yards from hard surface road.
For more information on this property in Davis County, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- Beautiful Country Living
- Close to Bloomfield
- Close to Hard surface Road
- Davis County School District
- Steel Building
Brief Legal Description
- 32 +/- acres located in Davis County, Iowa. Wyacondah Township. See deed for exact legal description.
- Taxes – $3316
From Bloomfield, Iowa
- At the intersection of Hwy 2 and Lilac Ave. (Co. Hwy V20) turn south on Lilac Ave.
- Travel 8.5 miles south to 295th St. and turn left (east) on 295th St.
- The drive way will be 1/8 of a mile on the south side of 295th St.
- Look for For Sale signs
For a private showing please contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484