Located in eastern Clarke County these 259 acres offer the bulk of the bedding in the entire section this farm sits in. Access is key when continuously knocking down mature whitetails on a farm and this tract offers some of the best access I have seen for hunting all wind directions. This farm offers numerous small pockets that could be planted down to kill/green plots as well as large ridge tops that one could ask the current farmer to leave standing grain on for when the snow start flying. The bedding on the farm is located in the middle of the farm insuring the owner your deer herd is safe during daylight hours. This property offers a nice clean hardwood look, tillable income, thick bedding areas, tremendous access locations, and numerous food plot locations. Call today for a private showing!
- Located south of Woodburn Iowa
- 40 miles south of Des Moines metro
- 5 miles south of HWY 34
- Eastern Clarke County
- Located in a highly managed area!!!
- This farm sits in it’s own section between two large landowners that are practing QDM at it’s highest level
- Call agent for details
- Tremendous access points allowing you to get aggressive when hunting with the wind in your favor
- 7 existing ladder stands will stay with the property
- 5 ponds on the property
- 1 pond stocked with fish located on the western side of the farm
- Hardwoods timber and thick brushy bedding habitat throughout the farm
- Multiple cedar thickets throughout the farm
- Great food plot locations tucked in close to bedding areas and on ridgetops
- Farm income $5,200 from 35 m/l acres that will be converted to tillable this year
- 35 tillable acres carry a CSR2 of 45.1 (see soil map)
- From Knoxville travel south on HWY 14 13.5 miles.
- Turn left or go East on 560th St .2 miles
- Turn right on 290th Ave the farm sits on the east side .3 miles down the road.