Iowa Land Company is honored to bring to market a high-quality farm located 3 miles Northwest of Fredericksburg, Iowa and 9 miles Southeast of New Hampton, Iowa. This 58.6 +/- acre farm is 100% income producing acres. The farm consists of 58.6 tillable acres that carries a 73.6 CSR2. The farm is pattern tiled and has been farmed by the same tenant for 30+ years. The farm has been in the same family for over 150 years! This is a great opportunity to buy a well taken care of farm in a location where farmland doesn’t come available often.
To set up a private showing on this Chickasaw County farm, contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 319-440-3176
- 58.6 cropland acres
- 73.6 CSR2
- Farm is open for the 2020 farming season
- Century farm
- Pattern tiled (Contact agent for tile maps)
Brief Legal Description
- 58.6 +/- acres located in Chickasaw County, Iowa; Dresden Township, Section 2. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – Contact Land Broker Cody Skinner
From Fredericksburg, Iowa
- Travel west on HWY 18 1 mile
- Turn right or go north on Quinlan Ave 2 miles
- Turn left or go west 1/8 mile.
- Farm entrance is located on the south side of the road