Located in Calhoun County, this property consists of all you need in a small recreational property. Offering 30 +/- acres of timber ground, a good sized stocked pond, and open meadows for building location or food plots. Add a couple blinds and tree stands and you’ll be right where you need to be to harvest quality deer and turkeys. The property is made up of thick timber and secluded open grassland. If you are in the market for a small hunting tract that will hunt big or a secluded place to build a home or cabin, this may be the property for you. This property offers endless recreational opportunity for the new buyer. Property is to be sold “Subject” to a survey.
To set up a private showing on this Calhoun County hunting farm, contact Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610
- Very good habitat for hunting and fishing and all recreation
- Thick bedding habitat to hold deer all year around.
- One 1.5 acre pond on the property
- Secluded building site
- Located 1 mile off pavement
- Good access for hunting
- Mushroom hunting
- ATV riding
- Ducks and Geese hunting opportunity
Brief Legal Description
- 30 +/- acres located in Calhoun County, Iowa, Section 22-23 of Jackson Township
- TBD after the survey
- Owners are reserving mineral rights on 1 or less acres until rock contract is complete. Than those mineral rights on the 1 or less acres will convey to the new buyer.
From Lake City, Iowa
- From Lake City go West on HWY 175 3 miles
- Turn South of Fletcher Ave go South 1 mile and property signage will be on East side of road.